SERVICES AND SOLUTIONS
We are specialized in the following areas. As a total solutions provider, Gulf Fire Vision LLC offers all types of Fire Protection, Fire Detection & Emergency Lighting system to a wide range of market sectors such as Residential, Commercial, Aviation, Telecommunications, Transportation, Industrial & Power & Water We have the ability to provide the right solutions to meet the fire & security risks and hazards of the businesses of our customers. This is why Gulf Fire Vision has been chosen to protect many iconic projects in the UAE. We help make organizations safer, safeguarding businesses as well as protecting life and properties.
FIRE DETECTION & ALARM SOLUTIONS
Gulf Fire Vision’s Detection and Alarm Solutions cover a broad spectrum of applications, keeping thousands of people across the Gulf States safe every day, allowing them to live and work with the certainty that they are protected.
EMERGENCY LIGHTING SOLUTIONS.
Gulf Fire Vision provided all kind of Emergency lighting solutions. Planning and design, Positioning, Permanent installation and Periodic testing / maintenance of the emergency lighting luminaries (wall / ceiling mounted lights and signs) are very important. We provided self-contained, monitoring type & central battery type emergency lights based on the project specifications.
FIRE PROTECTION SOLUTIONS
From a traditional Sprinkler and Hose Reel Systems to advanced Deluge, Waterspray and Water Mist Systems, Gulf Fire Vision has the right solutions for today’s modern fire risks. We at Gulfire vision use reputed brands.
This tutorial is devoted to this pSX emulator for Windows, which works to its highest capacity right from the box. It’s the very best tool for those players who don’t want to bother with an plug in system of ePSXe. You will find out how to play your favorite games via the CD-ROM or via playstation roms. It is a pretty efficient and simple PlayStation 1 emulator. In case you have a slow or older computer, this is the emulator you want.
If you want to boot PlayStation games, then you will need the PlayStation BIOS. You need to download the pSX emulator and the BIOS. Do not forget to mention the downloaded BIOS as the”_ip” file extension to”zip”.
Let us take a peek at what you should do after downloading the BIOS:
- You have to extract the BIOS from the ZIP file on https://romshub.com/bios/psx-playstation-bios-scph1001-bin. You must create a folder”BIOS” and drag the information there, as shown below:
- Open the pSX emulator. Proceed into the”File” and press the”Configuration.” Then you must press the”…” button. Select the BIOS file and press”Open.”
- Finally, press”OK” and close pSX. Be aware that next time once you open the emulator, then it is going to be appropriately place to load the desirable PlayStation game.
How To Install The pSX Emulator?
A pSX emulator is standalone software. That is why it doesn’t require an installation wizard. The process of installation is straightforward. You’ll have to extract pSX from the zip file. It is critical to mention that pSX should be set in the shared folder on your computer, by way of example,”Records,””Downloads,” or else you can create a folder on the desktop. Otherwise, it may be limited to read-only access only, and you will not be able to save anything.
- To open pSX, double-click
- you need to get all the contents of this zip file extracted.
- Double-click on”DXSETUP.EXE” to launch the setup procedure.
- Press”I take” >”Next” >”Next” >”End”
How to Establish The Keyboard/Gamepad?
You need to press on the button that you would like to reconfigure; afterward, you must press the keyboard key/gamepad button in case you want to change it as well. As soon as you’ve reconfigured all the desired buttons, press”OK.” How To Load pSX ISOs?
- Make sure you have already installed the BIOS.
- Now, you have to download PS1 ISOs. You have to extract it.
- After your downloaded ISO was successfully extracted, notice that the pSX emulator supports BIN/CUE, ISO, CCD, IMG, SUB, MDF, MDS, and CDZ. If your downloaded ISO is not in the following formats, we recommend you to download the game from the other site in the right format.
- Today, you need to establish the memory card for saving the games. You have to do it just one time. You should go to”File””configuration” and press the”Memory Cards” tab.
- Just type any title of your memory card and press”OK.”
- Click OK when you are finished.
- At this point, you are all set to load ISOs. You must go to”File” >”Insert CD image.”
- Click on your ISO file, press”Open,” and wait for about a minute to start the loading of your game.
How to Activate The Full Display?
If you’d like to bring pSX to the full-screen mode, you have to press”Alt+Enter.” Then you have to press”Alt+Enter” once again time to be able to return to the window mode. Don’t press”ESC” button when you’re in the fullscreen mode since you will close pSX.
You’ve just learnt all of the technical side of the eSX emulator. Now it’s time to find PSX ISOs. Make sure you have a solid library of games to boost your gaming experience. If all of the info couldn’t help you run your favorite PS1 games on your own pc, it means that the pSX emulator is not fully compatible with your PC. In such a case, you should try ePSXe instead.